Access your accounts anytime using an Automated Teller Machine (ATM)
ATM and Debit Card Banking
- Get cash when you need it from your savings or checking accounts.
- Transfer money between your accounts associated to the ATM card.
- Obtain account balances.
Port Austin State Bank now offers debit cards with chip technology. The embedded computer chip provides more security and wider international acceptance. Click Here for more information or Click Here to watch a video description.
- In addition to the features offered with the ATM Card, our VISA® debit card allows you to make purchases at any ATM or merchant displaying the AccelTM or VISA/Plus® logo.
- There is no charge for transactions performed at Port Austin State Bank’s ATM.
- A nominal charge is assessed for transactions performed at other institutions displaying the AccelTM or VISA/Plus® logo on their ATM. (A fee notice is given at the time of the transaction which allows you to cancel should you not want to pay the fee.)
Lost or stolen card
- Weekdays, 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM: 989-738-5235
- Weekends, holidays and after business hours: 800-472-3272
Member Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
Port Austin State Bank reserves the right to change these policies, services, fees and charges at any time.